TMC Flush Control Plus Electric Toilet Protector
This 12V panel switch is used to control the flush of any TMC 12V electric toilet. Operated by a 3-way rocker switch with two flush options, full flush or half flush, and a centre off position.
The switch has a built in 40amp relay circuit loop that protects the electric toilet against instant high current caused by sudden start or abnormal impeller friction.
- Injection moulded plastic control panel with stylish curved front fascia.
- Maximum durability corrosion resistance PC/ABS Alloy surface with UV-proof and temperature stable feature
- Equipped with seals for water-splash proof
- Built-in micro IC control system offers two flush options-full flush or half flush and preset timed operation
- Includes 6 x 30A packaged fuses for replacement purposes.
Included 30A fuses
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.