VDO ViewLine Fuel Level 52mm
The ViewLine fuel gauge provides information about the fuel level in the tank and can be used with lever type tank sensors.
- Colour: Black
- Panel hole diameter: 52 mm - 2 1/16"
- Range: 0 - 1/2 - 1/1 = 3 - 180 Ohm
- Lens: Dual - Anti-Fog
Sizes and mounting
- Installation (Hole) diameter and Outside diameter: 52 mm - 2 1/16 Inch and 59 mm - 2 1/3 Inch
- Installation depth: 50 mm
- Locking height with Spinlock nut: 0.5 mm - 20 mm
- Locking height with bracket: 2 mm - 15 mm (Optional)
- Flushmount: Optional kit A2C59510864
- Fuel level measurement range: 0 - 1/2 - 1/1
- Resistance empty: 3 Ohm
- Resistance full: 180 Ohm
- Sensor signal input fuel level gauge: VDO Lever arm sender 3 - 180 Ohm EU
- Accuracy: < 3.6 angular degrees
- Connection: Hirschmann 8 pins MQS connector
- Operating voltage: 8 - 32 V DC
- Current consumption: < 140 mA including warning LED
- Reverse polarity protection: Yes - 5 Minutes
- Short circuit protection: Yes - 1 Minute
Dial & Pointer
- Deflection angle: 90°
- Dial colour: Black
- Dial Illumination: Amber LED backlight 605nm
- Pointer: White LED backlight
- Warning LED: Red (632nm)
- Model: VDO ViewLine Marine
- Lens: Dual - Anti-glare - Anti-Fog
- Standard bezel: Round black (Interchangeable)
Protection and standards
- Front protection class: IP67 (IEC 60529)
- Rear protection class: IP52
- Relative humidity: Maximum 95%
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +80°C (Plastic bezel)
- CE standard: Yes
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.