3-IN-ONE® Professional Dry Lubricant with PTFE is great for use in areas where silicone can not be used, such as sign writers, panel beaters and spray painters and where cleanliness and maximum performances are required.
Trade professionals such as mechanics, electricians, technicians, carpenters, builders and facilities maintenance.
- Dry formula provides superior, quick drying lubrication, leaves no residue so wont attract dust.
- Penetrates & bonds to surfaces
- Contains PTFE protects the surface from harmful elements
- reduces friction and wear, prolongs the life of tools and machinery
- Withstands extreme temperatures, -45ºC to 176ºC (wont freeze or melt)
- Seals out moisture, protects against rust and corrosion
- Blades and bits, track and slides, power tools and equipment, gears, cables, bearing. Also great for chains, valves, shafts, hinges locks, fasteners, sealers, blades and bulb threads, electrical switches and connectors, gaskets, seals, rollers, ropes, drive belts and bushings, outdoor power equipment, firearms, fishing, cycling, sailing and marine, cutting blades.