WOW CHILLraft Mat
The WOW CHILLraft™ is an island of fun that can easily be attached to your boat or dock, then quickly rolled up and stored when not in use.
The latest CHILLraft™ RipStop has the Stabil-A-Core technology to make it the toughest mat on the market.
The Stabil-A-Core is located in its inner core making it tough to rip. It is 3-ply and 1.5″ thick.
- 6′ wide x 16′ long x 1.5″ thick
- Mat Colour: BLUE (we prefer darker colours like blue, as yellow & green fade fast as you can’t get enough UV protection in them)
- 19′ version weighs approximately 36 lbs.
- Includes 8ft Tether cord.
- Includes TETHER PLATE on one end of CHILLraft, the tether plate has 8 attachment points making it 300% stronger than grommet anchor & D rings.
- Toughest Mat on the Market. All foam is not created equal. We use state-of-the-art cross-linked PE foam with a super dense microcell structure.
- Best UV additives to prolong life when exposed to intense sunlight.
- Lays Flatter with Stabil-A-Core utilizing a tough, super dense, reinforced inner core layer.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.