The Pro-Fish's automatic freefall allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge, and drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you "hover fish".
No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you "hover fish".
When you're ready to go, you can retrieve your anchor just as easily, with the push of a button.
Plus, the Pro-Fish comes equipped with a reliable spur gearbox, is DIY ready and made of 100% 316 stainless steel. Strength, speed, efficiency and durability - a perfect catch, all around. For boats 9 - 11.5m (30 - 38ft)
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line retrieval speed
- Manual emergency recovery equipped all you need is a common 1/2" socket wrench
- Strong 100% 316 stainless steel, including control arm and stripper
- Maximum pulling power: 454kg
- Convenient above deck installation
- 5-year warranty
- Motor power options: 12 V
- Typical power watts: 700 W
- Typical max pull: 454 kg
- Maximum line speed: 32 m
- Working load: 113 kg
- Normal current draw: 50A
- Typical line speed/min: 27 m
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Circuit breaker: 70A
- Chain: 8mm
- Rope: 14-16 mm 3-strand and 8- plait (5/8 only)
- A: 146 mm
- B: 245 mm
- C: 178 mm
Pro-Fish 1000 is supplies with dual direction contactor, and also has rocker switch instead of toggle.