Polymarine Hypalon Inflatable Boat Adhesive 2 Part 250ml
Hypalon Inflatable Boat Adhesive. Supplied with a 10ml bottle of 107 Curative.
- Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds when used in conjunction with 107 curing agent; particularly suilable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats.
- Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile , hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials and leather.
Please note - not for use on plasticised PVC - use Polymarine 3026 PVC Adhesive
- Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity
- Easy to mix two part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush or roller...
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life - 24 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage - using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
- As used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.