Hypalon Inflatable Boat Adhesive. Supplied with a 10ml bottle of 107 Curative.
- Solvent based polychloroprene rubber adhesive giving high strength bonds when used in conjunction with 107 curing agent; particularly suilable for manufacture and repair of inflatable boats.
- Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile , hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials and leather.
Please note - not for use on plasticised PVC - use Polymarine 3026 PVC Adhesive
- Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity
- Easy to mix two part system supplied in sets with requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush or roller...
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life - 24 months unopened tin, mixed adhesive has pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage - using 2 coats 1 litre bonds 1 square metre
- As used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.
Inflatable Boat Adhesive (Solvent) SDS
Inflatable Boat Adhesive SDS