The E-Series USB StarPort combines a USB connector within our StarPort base allowing you to charge your tablets, mobile phones and many other devices.
It is designed for use on a 12 volt DC supply, rated at 2.1Amps.
For charging only and not for data transfer.
Combine the E-Series USB StarPort with the RAILBLAZA Mobi Mobile Device Holder, or ScreenGrabba iPad & Tablet Holder and you can hold your device and charge it.
ROHS compliant with CE and RCM certification you can connect this to any power system with confidence.
What You Get:
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x E-Series surface mount collars – USB
- 1 12V to 5V 2.1A DC converter cable
- 1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
- 2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
- 2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Surface mount collar – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Gasket – UV stabilised TPE Rubber
- Stainless Steel fasteners
The E Series USB StarPort is splashproof however we do not recommend mounting in weather exposed areas.
- Using the backing plate as a template mark the mounting holes and use a 6mm (1/4″) drill for machine screws, or a 3.5mm (.125″) drill for self tapping screws.
- Drill a 20mm hole to allow access for the USB socket.
- Feed the USB socket through the hole and position the USB socket ensuring the slots on the USB lead line up with the cable retention fins.
- Assemble parts as per diagram.