RAILBLAZA Portable LED Navigation Light Kit
The NaviPack Portable LED Navigation Light Kit is the perfect companion for small, tiller steered power boats, inflatables, or as an emergency nav light pack for larger vessels.
In one convenient, value-for-money pack you get everything you need to comply with the legal requirements in almost every country and territory.
Supplied with three RAILBLAZA mounts, you can use the StarPort, SidePort or QuikPort, and the good news is you’ll have one of them leftover.
There are endless mounting possibilities.
Disassembly, when you’re finished, is quick and easy, and in the handy storage bag, it will stow just about anywhere.
- No wires required.
- Powered by AA batteries (not included) each light uses 3 batteries.
- Lights meet USCG 2nm standards.
- Pole disassembles for easy storage.
- Easily detached using Railblaza StarPort mounts.
- Comes with a tidy storage bag.
- All fasteners supplied.
- Storage bag
- 1 x Extenda Pole 1000
- 1 x i360
- 1 x iPS
- 1 x StarPort
- 1 x SidePort
- 1 x QuikPort (with 3M VHB adhesive pad)
- 1 x fastener pack
iPS Light Features
- High-quality materials, & the latest LED technology.
- 3 operation modes:
- Bi-Colour Port Starboard mode 2nm, 12-14hr battery life.
- Portlight only mode, 2nm, 20-24hr battery life.
- Starboard light only mode, 2nm, 20-24hr battery life.
- Waterproof to 1 metre.
- Floats with lens clear of water.
- Powered by 3 x AA batteries, not supplied.
- Fits any Railblaza mounting port, ordered separately.
- Meets USCG 2NM.
i360 Light Features
- High-quality materials, & the latest LED technology
- 3 operation modes
- Full brightness navigation mode 2NM – up to 25hrs battery life.
- Low brightness work mode – up to 160 hrs battery life.
- Flashing emergency mode – over 200hrs battery life.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.