Raymarine p70Rs (Rotary) Autopilot Control Head
The control heads are available in two control styles.
The Raymarine p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft.
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility.
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle.
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer.
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance.
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions.
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks.
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays.
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.