The control heads are available in two control styles.
The Raymarine p70s autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats, while the Raymarine p70Rs autopilot control head, with its combination of push-buttons and rotary control dial, is aimed at powered craft.
- 3.5” super bright oversized LCD for maximum visibility.
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colours, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle.
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer.
- Display the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance.
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Easy to use Lighthouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions.
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA2000* networks.
- New glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multifunction displays.
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) & (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover.
- Model: Raymarine p70Rs Autopilot controller (button)
- Part Number: E70329
- Nominal voltage: 12v DC
- Voltage range: 9 to 16v DC
- Screen size: 3.5"
- Display: Sunlight readable optically bonded LCD
- Resolution: 320 x 240 QVGA
- Colours: 16 bit colour (64K colours)
- Colour Palettes: Four colour pallettes - two day, inverse and red / black
- LCD Brightness: 1200 nit
- Power consumption: 1.6 Watts
- Connections: SeaTalk & SeaTalkng compliant with NMEA2000 marine networks
- Operating temperature: -025ºC to 55ºC
- Storage temperature: -030ºC to 70ºC
- Relative humidity: 93% max
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Conformance: Europe 2004/108/EC | Australia and New Zealand C-Tick compliance level 2