85E is a stable compass with excellent dampening, perfect for small boats in high speeds and rough conditions.
The clear scales and rapid readability of the compass card are advantages that make the 85E great for high speed navigation and rough seas.
Thanks to the integrated illumination, it is also suitable for night navigation.
The flat-bottom design enables flush installation without making large holes in the boat.
A common configuration is two 85 compasses, one on each rail.
- Accuracy: ± 1° (17.8 mils)
- Apparent card diameter: 85mm
- Built-in compensator: No
- Card type: Flat
- Compatibility: Powerboats, Sailboats
- Dimensions: 67x120mm
- Gimballed cradle: No
- Heeling angle: Roll: 30° Pitch: 30°
- Heeling angle scale: No
- Illumination: 12V, Red
- Lubber lines: Centre and 2x side view at 45°
- Material: ABS, Acrylic
- Memory ring: Yes
- Mounting: Flush
- Mounting angle: -20° to +20°
- Protective cover: No
- Temperature operating range: -10°C to +70°C
- Weight: 300g