Free fall: In this function, when you press the ‘down’ button, the clutch will open and the anchor will drop to the bottom.
Once at the bottom, the clutch will reengage automatically when you remove your hand from the switch.
Please note: 710 Series is rated for only up to 5m of chain and then rope
- Built-in torque limiter for smoother operation.
- Nylon Gypsy can take both chain and rope.
- Includes Stainless Steel Gypsy Cover.
- Heavy duty DC motor with long life and high output torque.
- Selectable free fall or power out mode.
- Aluminium alloy housing with powder coated finish.
- Compact one-piece housing to ensure water resistance.
- Simple deck mounting with no parts under the deck.
- The strong structure ensures long performance life.
- Step by step installation video CD included.
- Windlass unit
- Control unit
- Circuit breaker
- Hardware pack
- User manual
- Mounting template
- Installation CD
- Suits boat size: 15 ~ 20 ft
- Handle anchor size: Up to 15 lb
- Comparable model: 300W
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Maximum working load: 120kg (265lb)
- Typical working load: 20kg (45lb)
- Retrieval speed: 17m (57ft)/min.
- Payout speed: 22m (73ft)/min. or Freefall
- Current draw: 12Amp
- Motor type: Permanent magnet
- Motor wattage I/O: 700W/300W
- Motor efficiency: 74%
- Weight: 4.0kg (8.8lb)
- Chain: 6mm short link
- Rope size: 12mm (1/2")
- Dimensions: 230 x 120 x 135mm