Zhik High Cut Ankle Boot
The Zhik High Cut Ankle boot is an update to a favourite amongst the sailing community and a great all-rounder.
Moulded rubber compound sole boasts superior grip. Quick-lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off.
Ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support. A reinforced midsole and moulded heel cup add structure and support to the boot.
The boot is shaped on Zhik’s unique ergonomic design, allowing a firmer, closer fit with more comfort, and reduced chafing.
With 4mm neoprene construction and 2mm rubber upper, this boot is suitable for sailing all year round.
- Even more grip, improved rubber compound, moulded sole
- Quick-lock lacing system makes it easy to put on and take off
- Improved ankle strap design removes bulk but retains support
- Moulded on Zhik's unique ergonomic design, allows a firmer, closer fit with more comfort and reduced chafing
- Quick-drying with fast drainage
- Moulded sole with arch support works with the quick lock lacing for a firm & secure fit
- Great all-rounder boat for most conditions
HIGH CUT ANKLE BOOT FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART
Measure your foot:
- Place a piece of paper against a wall / skirting, ensuring the paper does not slide under the skirting.
- Place your biggest foot against the wall / skirting, flat on the ground.
- With a pen, draw a mark on the longest point of your foot.
- With a ruler, measure the distance from the paper edge to the mark you have made.
Refer to the Sizing Chart:
- The measurement you have taken should be less than or equal to the size measurement on the sizing chart.
Example - If your foot measures 240mm, the correct size for you would be a UK Size 7 (max length 242mm).
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.