Zhik INS200 Jacket Black
The INS200™ range featuring Vecta Fabric Technology has all the features required for high activity coastal and inshore sailing, encased in a streamlined design.
Features are maximised without adding bulk, retaining a simplified form that moves with the body.
INS200™ provides performance, protection and comfort on the water or in wild weather, and easily transitions to the street.
- Adjustable cuffs with a fused PU lining to provide a superior seal that will protect against water ingress.
- Sculpted minimalist fit maximises comfort and the waterproofness of the garment.
- Streamlined hood design conforms to the head, provides unrivalled protection from wind and water.
- Expandable yet minimal chest pocket.
- Internal pocket for extra protection.
- Darted pockets for maximum utility without the bulk
- 3-Layer Vecta fabric technology; waterproof, lightweight, breathable TPU membrane designed for inshore sailing.
- All seams are taped with critical junctions further reinforced.
- 80/20 Durable Water Repellency (DWR).
- Laser cut water drainage.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.