Zhik Men's ZKG's Amphibious Sneaker Shoe Black
Amphibious footwear with an extreme grip rubber sole, 3D Air-mesh, and neoprene upper.
The ZK Sole™ utilisers a unique rubber formula and tread pattern to achieve exceptional levels of grip in the wet, whilst also maintaining excellent levels of durability.
Made with a combination of high stretch neoprene and 3D air-mesh the upper is highly supportive, flexible, and highly air permeable allowing the foot to breath and water to drain quickly.
The ZKG® combines excellent flexibility and comfort with outstanding durability and wear.
The technical proficiency of the shoes means they are in their element in any marine environment, whilst the casual, contemporary styling can take them off the water and on the street.
- Quick dry and fast-drying 3D air mesh.
- Ultra-light and durable materials.
- High grip ZK sole rubber technology.
- Maximum drainage and highly breathability.
- Classic styling with performance features.
- Toe and heel pull tabs.
- Highly flexible upper with a supportive sole and structure.
- Performance features and timeless style.
- Neoprene for comfortable use around water.
- Colour: Black
FOOTWEAR SIZE CHART
1. Place your foot on the ground with your heel against the wall. 2. Measure the distance from the wall to the tip of your longest toe. 3. Do this with both feet and use the measurement of the longest foot to find correct size. 4. Add approx. 10mm to the measurement taken. 5. Use Japan (mm) measurements to find your size. Go up to the next size if you are between sizes.
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.