Zhik T3 Trapeze Harness
Stay connected to the dynamics of your boat with the Zhik T3 Trapeze Harness.
This fully adjustable nappy style harness is both lightweight and strong, with perforated back panels to maximise airflow and drainage, a heavy-duty buckle, stretch crotch for unparalleled levels of comfort, and a streamlined profile with no excess straps and buckles to get caught in the rigging.
Zhik’s double Velcro® adjustment system provides a 2D custom fit, helping to reduce uncomfortable gaps between your body and the wire, you can even tighten this harness after it is over your hips.
This Zhik T3 Trapeze Harness also brings with it added features for increased safety.
To help avoid dangerous capsizes, Zhik has introduced a quick-release eject system on their Velcro® waist adjusters that lets you get out of the harness faster in times of need. And to reduce injury.
- Ultra-lightweight design with perforated back panels for reduced weight and fast drainage.
- Quick-release velcro system allows for faster ejection in emergencies.
- Padded shoulder straps, for great comfort & reduced strain on shoulders.
- Heavy-duty buckle that won't break under the stress.
- Integrated spreader bar made from strong quality steel and easily interchangeable.
- Stretchy & comfortable crotch design for unparalleled comfort when out on the wire.
- 2D Velcro® waist adjustment, double Velcro® system provides great custom fitting that is both secure, easy to adjust while on, and won't get in your way.
- Adjustable lumbar support lets you control the height of padding on your lower back.
- Zhinktex™ II reinforced seat for a super durable & strong seat area.
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.