ACR ResQLink View RLS Personal Locator Beacon
Small but resilient, the ResQLink View RLS has been professionally engineered and tested to ensure it can withstand even the harshest elements.
This buoyant Personal Locator Beacon requires no subscription for use, boasts a digital display providing live status updates, and with the inclusion of the new Return Link Service (RLS) feature, this ACR beacon provides you with the comfort in knowing that your distress message has been received and your location detected.
- No Subscription Required
- Digital Display
- Return Link Service (RLS) Functionality
- GPS | Galileo GNSS
- Built-In Buoyancy
- Strobe and Infrared Strobe
- Global Coverage
- MEOSAR Compatible
- Small and lightweight
- 5 year battery life
- 28 hours Operational Life
- Multifunction Clip System Included
- Exclusive ACR Skins included with purchase (customize your beacon and tailor it to your lifestyle and preferred activities)
- Name: ResQLink View RLS Personal Locator Beacon
- Product Description: Buoyant GPS Personal Locator Beacon with Digital Display and Return Link Service (RLS)
- Model Number: PLB-435
- Application: Hiking, camping, rock climbing, snowmobiling, skiing, fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
- Size: 4.52” (L) x 2.03” (W) x 1.49” (D) 11.48 cm (L) x 5.16 cm (W) x 3.78 cm (D)
- Weight: 0.33 lbs (148 g)
- Battery: Non-hazmat Lithium batteries (LiMnO₂)
- Class: Class 2 Operation: -20°C
- Temperature Range Storage: -30°C to +70°C
- Operating: -20°C to +55°C
- Battery Replacement: After 5 years or after emergency use, whichever is first.
- GPS: Multi-constellation receiver (GPS & Galileo GNSS)
- Activation: Manual
- Buoyant: Yes
- Operational Life: 28 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Waterproof: 16.40 ft (5m) @ 1 hr., 33 ft (10m) @ 10 min.
- Approvals: Cospas-Sarsat, FCC (Pending USCG/NOAA RLS Authorization), RED (Europe), AMSA (Australia), New Zealand, Canada
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.