The culmination of Raymarine autopilot expertise, FLIR System's research and development, and advance aerospace guidance technology, Evolution Ai control algorithms deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
Evolution Ai autopilots perceive their environment and instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximise performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll and yaw, allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
- Nominal Power Supply: 12 V (powered by SeaTalkng system)
- Operating voltage range: 10.8 V to 15.6 V dc
- Power consumption: 30 mA
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number):1
- Waterproofing rating: IPX 6
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Sensors: 3 axis digital accelerometer; 3 axis digital compass and 3 axis gyro digital angular rate sensor
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Weight: 0.29kg (0.64 lbs)
Actuator Control Unit (ACU-200).
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power.
- Drive Current Output: Maximum Continuos 15A at supply voltage
- Drive Clutch Output: Up to 2.0 A continuous, slectable between 12/24V
- Connections: Rudder reference sensor/ Sleep switch / Power / Drive motor/ Drive clutch / Ground
- Nominal Supply Voltage: 12V or 24V
- Operating Voltage Range: 10.8 V to 31.2 V dc
- Power consumption (standby) - Main Power Supply: 300 mA (12/24V)
- Power consumption (standby) - SeaTalkng Power Supply: 20 mA (12V)
- SeaTalkng LEN (Load Equivalency Number): 1
- SeaTalkng: 3 A at 12V (fuse protected at 3 A)
- Data Connections: SeaTalkng
- Installation Environment: Operating Temperature: -20°C to +55°C / Storage Temperature: -30°C to +70°C / Relative Humidity: Max 93%
- Waterproof Rating: Drip resistant
- Dimensions: 285mm (W) x 211.5mm (H) x 64.5mm (D)
- Weight: 2.2kg (4.84lbs)
- Conformance: Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliances Level 2 / Europe: 2004/108/EC
p70 Control Head.
The Raymarine p70 autopilot control head is a push-button operation controller designed primarily for sailboats.
- LightHouse user interface is simple and quick to use.
- 160º viewing angles.
- Start up wizard helps you configure the pilot quickly and easily.
- Anti-reflective coating for improved visibility in bright sunlight.
- Button or rotary control options for sail and power applications.
- Low power - typically 132mA/1.6W - 27% less than ST70 at x4 measured brightness.
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto, Standby, Pattern, Track, Wind Vane, Power Steer and Jog Steer.
- Display the pilot information in different formats.
- Simple system and group dimming/illumination.
- Support for multiple data sources.
- SeaTalkng/ NMEA 2000 and SeaTalk1 connectivity (no bridging required)
- Nominal voltage: 12v DC
- Voltage range: 9 to 16 v DC
- Screen size: 3.5" TFT LCD 320 x 240 pixels
- Colours: 16 bit colour (64k colours)
- LCD Brightness: 700cd/m2
- Connections: SeaTalkng (x2) (NMEA2000 and SeaTalk compliant)
- Operating temperature: -030° to 70°C
- Relative humidity: 93% max.
- Waterproofing: IPX6
- Conformance: Europe 2004/108/EC. Australia and New Zealand C-Tick compliance level 2
Type 1 Mechanical Linear Drive Specifications
- Maximum boat displacement: 10000 kg (24000 lb)
- Peak Thrust: 295 kg (650 lb)
- Maximum Stroke: 300 mm (12'')
- Hard-over to hard-over times: 11 seconds
- Maximum rudder torque: 735 nm (6500 lb.in)
- Power Consumption: 12-36 W